The Hall, a Grade II listed building sits in it’s own grounds surrounded by fields to the North and East and the M6 motorway approximately 400 metres to the West and South.
The Hall is part of a 17th to 19th Century manorial complex and includes the ‘New Hall’ built between 1760 and 1780, the ‘Old Hall’ built in the 17th century and a barn complex to the South spanning the 17th and 20th centuries.
The Hall was built by John Astley in an extravagant Gothic style known as Strawberry Hill Gothic. It is a brick building with a slate roof with two wings of two storeys and a central three storey mid-section.
The main frontage overlooks a pond and fields.
We have worked on this building since 2007 and are now assisting with the construction of ‘grand’ entrance gates on the driveway following the recent widening of the A556.